The Data Science Collaborative (DSC) will be showcasing our spring 2015 projects at BIDS on Wednesday, May 6. Join us as each team presents its data science work and takes questions from clients and the public.
- UC Strategic Sourcing—Reducing Waste in UC Purchasing
- Underclub—Improving Customer Delight for a UC Berkeley Startup
- DeStress—LiveJournal Text Analysis for Emotional Well Being
- DLab Trade and Quote—Analysis of the Efficiency of High Frequency Trading
- USeeData—Open Data Visualization Suite for Energy and Environment (Winner of Big Ideas Open Data Prize)
DSC is also seeking student leaders to help find and manage projects for next semester. Join the meeting to learn more about how you can be involved during the summer and fall semesters.