The Digital Humanities (DH) Fair is an annual event that offers the UC Berkeley community the opportunity to share projects at various stages of development, receive invaluable feedback from peers, and reflect on the field more broadly. This year's event will feature speakers and lightning talks. More details will be posted as they become available. Join the DH Listserv to receive more information.
Propose a Lightning Talk: Share your work with the UC Berkeley DH community. Lightning talk proposals are currently being accepted for talks on DH-related projects in any stage of completion. Talks should be 3 minutes in length. Priority deadline is Friday, April 9th.
- We welcome all Digital Humanities projects, and related projects.
- Projects can be completed or in progress.
- Faculty, postdocs, graduate students, undergraduate students, and staff are all welcome to submit proposals.
- Lightning talks should be no more than 3 minutes in length.
- Please limit yourself to 1-2 slides formatted for Google Slides.
- Priority deadline for proposals: Friday, April 9th by 11:59 PM Pacific.
- Final deadline for proposals and slides: Friday, April 16th by 11:59 PM Pacific.
The DH Fair is sponsored by the UC Berkeley Digital Humanities Working Group, The Townsend Center, the D-Lab, and the Library. Questions may be addressed to Stacy Reardon (firstname.lastname@example.org).