- Professor and Chair, Energy and Resources Group
- Founding Director, Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory (RAEL)
- Director, Center for Environmental Public Policy (CEPP), Goldman School of Public Policy, UC Berkeley
- James and Katherine Lau Distinguished Chair in Sustainability, Nuclear Engineering, UC Berkeley
- Senior Adviser for Energy, Climate and Innovation, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- 2007 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
Daniel Kammen is an expert on energy systems and the science and policy behind climate solutions. Kammen has served as a contributing or coordinating lead author on various reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change since 1999, and shared the IPCC's 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.