- Associate Professor, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Harold Furst Chair in Management Philosophy and Values, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Ewald T. Grether Chair in Business Administration and Public Policy, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Co-Director, Computational Culture Lab, UC Berkeley
- Co-Director, Berkeley Culture Initiative, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
Sameer B. Srivastava's research unpacks the complex interrelationships among the culture of social groups, the cognition of individuals within these groups, and the connections that people forge within and across groups. Much of his work is set in organizational contexts, where he uses computational methods to examine how culture, cognition, and networks relate to career outcomes.
Cognition, Computational Linguistics, Culture, Organizations, Social Networks